Saturday, January 19, 2013

When feeling bad makes me feel good

For the last week or so, I've been having pretty consistent nausea. Nothing over the top at all, just the feeling or sensation of "hmmm. I could throw up." Then the thought, "Am I? No? Ok, keep going."

It's when I feel perfectly fine that I think something has gone wrong - and then inevitably, a little waive of nausea comes over me. And I feel better. Even while I feel worse...

My hypothosis is that once I eat, little bean gets going, thus producing hormones, thus making me feel icky. And then I feel happy.

Most women can't wait for morning sickness to be over. Mine is minor enough that It's a reassuring thing. It reminds me that I am - in fact - pregnant!

I know by writing this, I may be asking for worse nausea - but oh well! Think of how "good" I will feel!

No comments: